Friday, March 7, 2008

Porky and Buckwheat.

Things I've recently begun to hate:

1. The republik - why - because it's turned into this whore factory where 12 years old girls get fake ids, dress like baby prostitutes and shriek loudly whilst grinding their cooch on some ugly dudes thigh. Then they produce the boys, most no more than 13, with popped collars, white suit coats, hair gel, and a singular diamond earring. I hate them all. I did however find some entertainment in outwardly mocking them, and turning down their collars, but that was all. It's too bad that the republik took this sad turn, because now the name is completely destroyed and everything it once stood for is abolished into a mess of hair gel, and syphilis. So, to conclude, I’ve made a promise to myself to never step foot in that godforsaken whore house they like to call a bar, for if I’d want my spirit sucked out of me, I’d die.

2. Pompous, pretentious assholes. Yes. I hate them, and their attitude. I guess this isn't a recent discovery, but more of a need to declare it.

Things I've begun to love:

1. HEROES! Claire! Peter Petrelli! HIRO NAKAMURA!
2. The looming prospect of summer! I can't wait for it. I want to quit my job, go to disney world, camp, drink on my balcony, road trip, and maybe even sneak into gated swimming pools after hours.
3. Celery! There’s so much you can do! You can put peanut butter and raisins, or cheese whiz, or just some ranch dip; the possibilities are endless!

No comments: