Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm breakin' out the studded belt...

A few days ago, as I was sitting on the couch wasting away and watching irrelevant programming, I stumbled across a little piece of news that got me way more excited than I think it should’ve. Here’s how my excitement went…

Much music: “So it looks like Blink-182 are coming to Canada for their reunion tour”
Me: “what! WHAT! OMG! OMG! PLEASE COME TO CALGARY!!!!”
Much music: “They’ll be playing shows in Vancouver, Calgary…”
Me: “SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

*pick up phone

Me: “Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!”
Friend: “What?!”
Me: “BLINK ARE COMING!”
Friend: “WWWWWHAT!!! We are soooo breaking out our studded belts and punk rock girl t-shirts!”

And that’s exactly what I plan on doing. Because yes folks, I have a Blink 182 shirt that says, and I quote, “punk rock girl.” And it’s written in pink. And has a nautical star.
















Sometimes I wonder how I have friends…

That’s not the point though. I’m flippin excited! The last time I saw them was, like, the 3rd best day of my adolescent life.

No comments: