Friday, November 14, 2008

Nothing good ever happens after 2am

It's 2:20 on a friday morning and I'm awake, high on the buzz of caffeine and academic dreams! I induced this high with a few cups of pop and lots of sugary goodness. I did however manage to complete the most vile paper (on time!) which at one point suggested a "binary opposition equating the boy with femininity through his cow."

Well anyways, the reason for my impromptu visit (where?) is to discuss a matter that has annoyed me to the point of "blogging my inner thoughts and feelings" - yuck. I'll try to keep this as heartless as possible, and say 'fuck' a lot...I'm certain that will prevent this from becoming a whiny pathetic agnst fest...no, wait, that'll just increase its "i'm so daring and rebellious I say fuck, like, fucking, every fucking sentence" angst.

Fuck. Scratch that.

My body doesn't handle caffeine well, or sugar for that matter, and well, I indulged a lot, and even enjoyed some twizzler pull and peels (though, I opted not to pull and peel, because that would've just been tedious and time consuming, and i'd be left irate and the licorice would've lost its flavor and charm. Then i'd become uninspired and unable to perform on an academic level - therefore, pulling and peeling= bad, bad time)

Back to my point. After completing my paper which used the words "affirm" "dichotomy" and "antithesis" far too much for any papers good, I watched 2 episodes of gossip girl (OMFG Serena, how could you, like, even WANT a relationship with him?!) and then creeped on facebook for a staggeringly long while. What is up with people and their need to share their inner most thoughts and feelings on their status?! Or, what's even worse, why oh why do they feel the need write a pathetic and shameless status revealing their inherently flawed disposition. Are they looking for some e-sympathy, cause I can give them some real fucking sympathy. (That was, hands down, the WORST threat ever uttered)

Ok, but seriously now, get a blog or something.

This post is really only directed at one person in particular, and I'm fairly certain this individual doesn't read my blog, and if they do, well, HEY THERE! BFF?! No, really though, they don't...they can't...right? right? I NEED SOME SUPPORT HERE PEOPLE!

I know I wrote a blog about this very topic a few months ago, but I just felt the need to say it again...nobody gives a shit that your iguana died and you can't get it up. (that was never mentioned in a status... i just made it up, as you can probably tell because it's not funny, or neat, or based in any sort of reality, and you know what...i'm rambling...this is NOT a stream of conscious blog, I am NOT one of those people!)


I'm certain I'm going to wake up in the morning and regret this...damn you caffeine and your sleep prohibiting powersss!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad chemical/activity combination ideas:

drinking/driving
drinking/dialing
sugar/blogging

Anonymous said...

oh god. this isn't directed at me is it? i mean, i know i had a quote from fast car by tracy chapman in my status. but, it just a joke. i wasn't, you know, being sincere about it.

look, ok, i just had a feeling to i could be someone.

be someone.

be someone.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I started blogging.
spencermckay.wordpress.com
Hi.