Thursday, September 10, 2009

A few things that annoyed me today: A list.

1) When girls try to dress up lulu lemon pants. Seriously, just because you paired them with a collared shirt and high heels doesn't make them look any less like workout pants. And please do not even give me the "but they're SO comfy, girlfriend" spiel. NO! That does not justify it. You look silly.

2) Female radio DJ's. They ALWAYS alter their voice to try and make it sound sexier/cuter/more annoying. What's the deal? Just talk how you normally would. The truth is, they're probably unattractive and think that by altering their voice to sound like a luscious phone operator or a cutesy wootsey school girl, people listening will automatically assume they're hot. Gag me. I hate the radio in general, and then as I'm forced to listen to it at work, I don't want to feel even more aggrivated by their annoying squeels and attempts at being funny. I should go on the radio and just use my harsh normal man-like voice just to prove a point. Though, then people would probably call in and be all "Girl, you must be flippin hideous!"

3) Those 100 calorie chocolate bars. How unsatisfying are those things?!

1 comment: