Wednesday, December 19, 2007

To Call for Hands of Above

My Christmas spirit is beginning to dwindle. I hate shopping malls and shopping people, and their persistent need to touch you unexpectedly. I’d be a much better person if the woman in superstore today didn’t feel the need to lean over me and cordially place her snatch in my face while I was deliberating which littlest pet shop playhouse looked least like a choking hazard. God. Well on a better note I leave in 5 days! This is not without much panic though, as I’ve not shopped, packed, wrapped, laundered, or bathed. Though, I’m certain this can be remedied by Wal-Mart’s special 24 hour Christmas hours! Fuck, you don’t know how excited I am to go and purchase my family some low-price useless goods made by a poor fingerless leper child in Asia. SCORE!

PS. I'm in love with this cover.

No comments: