Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm the queen of guilty pleasures...

I went to see Hanson.

Yes, the 90’s brother band that resembled girls is back, and back with a vengeance. They came here a few nights ago and it was pure magic. I got to relive all my childhood fantasies. Listening to mmmbop live was like eating buttered corn in a field made of daisies.

I spent a lot of my youth denying the fact that I liked Hanson because, well, it was largely uncool. But now, I'm not really prone to caring too much about what's cool and what's not. I like Hanson, and specifically, Taylor Hanson. He’s one fine specimen of a human being. It makes me swoon when he plays the grand piano with his supple skin and his golden locks tossing about.

What an effing dreamboat.


















He’s mormon though, and has 4 kids and a wife. It’s a damn shame.

1 comment:

kimmy said...

You weren't kidding about Hanson. But FINAAAALLLY a post. These things get me through my day.