Sunday, September 14, 2008

To whore or not to whore...

I was thinking about becoming a whore to the consumer world and completely selling myself out via my blog (I'm broke!). I’ve got to test the waters first just to make sure the whoring out market is right for me. My first client is Jeff. He’s not paying me anything, as of yet, but for right now I’m going to do it out of the goodness of my heart. He doesn’t have any products to sell, so I’m just going to have to sell him. So here’s to you JEFFY!

Why YOU should pick up your very own Jeff!

Jeff is awesome.
He likes Star Wars.
He has dreams of ponies and unicorns dancing together in jungles made of lollipops.
He always informs me that if he were born a girl he’d want to be just like me*. How sweet is that?
Jeff is a sweet boy.
Sometimes he drops his ice cream and cries jelly bean tears.
He likes pina colada’s and getting caught in the rain.
Jeff comes in 1 size….5’7 and ½.
Oh, and he really likes to read.


*He’s never actually said that specifically, but I just know that he’s thinking it! Am I right, or am I right?

If you, or anyone you know needs some promotion, contact me. I’m available to sell-out any day of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I appreciate you whoring yourself to me...(ew?). However, very little of that endorsement was true. I suppose that just makes it a more realistic advertisement then.