Saturday, October 25, 2008

And the card attached would say...

You know when you have a ton of school stuff to do, but you'd rather fellate a hot curling iron than actually do it? Yea, that's me right now. GOD! And you know what's even worse, the fucking U of C is just determined to not let me graduate with a film minor. I've been in University for 5 and a half fucking years, just give me my goddamn degree so I can be on my merry way and attend a real post secondary institution that isn't run by a pack of retards. Man oh man.

Anywhooo, to waste time, I decided to go on youtube...Here are some highlight videos of my day.



Remember kids, "zombies don't eat candy, only brains." I should get that on a t-shirt.


I really like Hayden Panaterriere. She delivers that last line with a real punch!

Ok, watch this next video closely...especially the last few seconds...




IT'S RIDER STRONG!!! OMG!!!
What? You don't know who he is? Uh, HELLO! Boy Meets World! It was definitely one of the better mid-90s sitcoms.
But seriously?! Where has he even been this last decade!?
Well I wikipedia'd it and found out that he's really been nowhere. He starred in a movie called Cabin Fever, and Cabin Fever 2...the sequel I’m going to presume. I’m sure it was a raging success.

These were some of my favorite interesting facts about Rider:

Rider writes poetry, his poems have appeared in several literary journals, including "Hidden Oak," "The Chiron Review" and "Poetry Motel." One of his poems was even incorporated into an episode of Boy Meets World.

How precious is that?!

In 2004, he graduated Magna Cum Laude from Columbia University as an English major. It was there, he wrote the foreword for fellow Columbian Steve Hofstetter's "Student Body Shots".

MAGNA CUM LAUDE! (you know, i honestly have no clue what that exactly means...but it sounds fancy…so I’ll go with it.)

Strong remains good friends with his former Boy Meets World co-stars Danielle Fishel, Ben Savage and Will Friedle. He even guest starred in several episodes of Kim Possible, for which Friedle was a regular cast member.

I can just see it now, him and Topanga meetin' up for some venti decaf lattes at Starbucks and reminiscing about the good times they had on the set, and how SHE DATED LANCE BASS! Holy hell! Hold the train!

Her most visible relationship was with Lance Bass, who revealed that he was gay in 2006.[4] Of Bass's sexuality, Fishel said, "It wasn't a shock for me. I found out probably a year or two after we broke up. People magazine was not my first time knowing Lance was gay! He is an awesome guy, he was an awesome boyfriend and he is still a very good friend of mine."[5]

Topanga Lawrence and Lance Bass. This coupling has regained my belief that love really can be beautiful.

Now, this one’s for you my loyal reader’s. You’re all awesome…like chocolate filled chocolates and Barney Stinson.


Thank you...for being a friend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tara from Buffy is also in that video with Rider Strong! Did the Wikipedia article about him mention that he's a big homo. Because i've always suspected. Also i could totally see Topanga as a fag-hag. She seems the type (which is a compliment on both her and you!). Also, you're totally Dorothy. Which i guess makes me Rose?

Anonymous said...

I. Love. Your. Blog.

kimmy said...

BLANCH! She was such a slut. I used to watch that with my granny.

p.s. Check this out. This is a dj from wpg who did this. I thoroughly enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOabwsck4O0

Anonymous said...

when i saw tara in that video, i was really hoping it was a psa for broad hips.

"we're not fat people. we just have broad hips. hi, i'm played tara on buffy. and as you know, i went up against some pretty tough bad guys, and my broad hips never stopped me from saving the day. broad hips, it's ok be broad."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/nullasalus/amber%20benson/amber2.jpg

Anonymous said...

and yes, "i'm played tara" was intentional. i definitely think that is something amber benson would say.