Friday, August 31, 2007

But it's MY crown!

I'm sick, and I hate getting sick because I revert back to being a 5 year old that just wants mommy and a bowl of homemade soup. Tonight though, sickness can't stand in my way, for it's PRAM! The most magical event to come along in years. I was hoping to achieve pram queen status, but I'm not certain with my illness and bad attitude that this will be attainable. Therefore I'm really going to need to up the perkiness, and wear pearls, because they have some power in making ordinary females into classy, likable babes. I think I've almost planned more for this mock prom then I did for my real one, or as they call it here, graduation. The first time consisted of stealing plastic lobsters from the banquet, then riding in a 1984 limo, and getting drunk. I had a fake ID at the time and was hoping to use it to get into some awesome club, or at least buy a little alcohol, so I could feel cool, as I wasn't going to turn 18 until 6 months after graduation, unlike most. I never got to use that fake ID anyways, because I was sharing it with another friend and she got it taken away by the cops and fined, but really, underage drinking in fields proved to be a lot more fun than any bar adventure. So off to PRAM I go...fingers crossed I'll take home the crown!

No comments: