Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Scene too much.

I can't even begin to describe the week I've been having. From last Wednesday on it has been sheer genius. There was broken city, which consisted of a lot of knowing people, which is always good. It's nice to walk in somewhere and know more than 5 people to whom which you didn't even go there with. Makes me feel so 'scene.' Which I regret to say is a good thing. Then is was Sylvan Lake and Edmonton, which consisted of late night random game, attempts at black magic, and watching only 15 minute portions of Scream, and The Craft. Then there was last night, which can only be described as the best adventure ever to value village, and to close the night, Planet Earth: Deep Sea. Firstly, I can't even begin to describe how well everything fit me at value village. Every prom dress I put on fit like a dream, and let me tell you, this never happens, especially when I had to find a real prom dress. There were many options, but I managed to find just the right little number. It's this awful corally orange colour, and has a large flower right on my tits, and being made of 100% pure polyester, you know it is of the utmost quality. Needless to say I'm pumped to wear it at Pram. Now it's today, and the fun doesn't stop. There's a little bit of work, then off to see Justin Timberlake in edmonton! What a dreamboat that one. I can't even. We have floor tickets too, so touching him is going to be almost probable. Then we stay over night, do a little shopping, come home, and off to broken city once again.

No comments: