Saturday, August 4, 2007

Your ferns are seeking a place to grow.

Last night I deemed it necessary to spend an evening being domestic. In turn I baked a magnificent batch of chocolate cookies, ate far too much of the cookie dough. Then I proceeded to clean my oven, comet my sink, fold laundry, and watch a lot of slice television, which according to the ads, is my VICE! And a hells yes to that!
My other options for the night were: 1) going to wal-mart, where I would buy useless crap at almost half the price of anywhere else. 2) Go to the mall alone, but then I realized that I would be bombarded by herds of pre-pubescent children congregating outside the gap, and then I would relish at the fact that I am in the mall alone on friday night, and leave, in a state of perpetual misery.
So thank god I chose domestication, for it boasts no sense of loneliness or frivolous spending.

No comments: