Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bread, bags and other nasty D's.

I've witnessed a lot of douche beggary recently, and I'm beginning to wonder if certain people are inherently douche bags, or if it is something one can turn on and off. I decided to consult urban dictionary for some answers. Here is my personal favourite: A person with an unbelievable size of ego without the substance to back it up and normally deludes himself that he is the "numero uno" in the universe. A douchebag is normally narrow-minded but thinks otherwise, disrespectful but thinks he is cool, thinks he knows everything but this is not the case and has a weird and peculiar habit of treating other people like dirt when in fact he is the dirt. This though, is stating that only males can be douche bags, which I’d have to disagree with, because well usually those male douche bags will find themselves a douchebaguette to date, even though there is a perfectly nice, sensible, un-slutty girl that also wants him. Instead, it always seems as though that guy you thought was charming and witty, was just a douche bag at heart, and the douchebaguette saw this from the beginning and pulled out her douche baguetty ways, and well snatched him up right under the nose of pretty, sensible, nice girl. Maybe though the pretty, sensible, nice girl is being too naive, and she probably needs to start carrying around some condoms, wearing really short skirts, and flashing her cunt in hopes that the douche bag she's had her eye on will notice she isn't wearing underwear and fuck her in the first available public washroom stall. My cynicism has taken over and I fear I am making no sense, which leads me to believe I probably should stop writing, and just move on with the fact that meeting a nice, sensible, un-douchy male is going to be an extreme challenge. Also, ridding the world of douchebaguettes will prove to be even more difficult.

No comments: