Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Insipid.

School and work are both big vats of suck right now. School has its general awfulness which consists of me not reading/studying/putting in any effort, so clearly I guess it's my fault. Then there's work, and it generally sucks, but people seem to be more annoying than they usually are, and then there is the fact that the computer here is sucking some major ass and not wanting to open word, making it difficult for me to do any homework, which feeds right back into the school vat of suck. It's a never ending cycle of suck.

So I lost my I-pod today. I went to try on a shirt and I forgot it in the change room, and when I realized 5 minutes later I ran back to the fitting room and asked the woman working if she'd seen an i-pod. She then decided to stand in front the fitting room I was in and replied in a high pitch mumble, "eeeoohhhuhhhiiiiiuuuhhhohhhf"and then she was all "nope nope nope no ipod here" and then I got really frustrated and demanded to see inside all the fitting rooms. Alas there was no I-pod. Then I proceeded to ask all the other workers in the store, and they all just gave me a really puzzled "uhhh no," so then I went to the front counter and asked the guy there, and he took down my name and number, and not even 10 minutes later called me back to say they'd found my i-pod, all I have to say is thank god for Dennis, cause the incompetency ran so high in that store.

I was in such a hateful mood today apparently, cause I was hating store, my prof, Christmas, and the stupid train officials...but seriously do you really need 17 fucking holsters on your belt?! Other than your ticket pad you hold nothing of importance, therefore an 64 pocket belt is unnecessary. You know what else is unnecessary...their need to persistently wear sunglasses. No Mr. train man, they do not make you appear menacing, nor do they make you look more like a cop, because you're not a cop, you issue tickets to people who didn't pay their way on the train. They are also awful at their jobs, because this summer I managed to ride the train for free, they even checked me for my pass, and I just showed them my school ID, and when asked about my expired sticker I started in on this sob story about how I didn't even realize it was expired, and that I feel terrible for taking advantage of the system without even knowing it. Shame on me. I'm certain that after this karma is going to bite me in the ass and I'm going to get stopped without my ID, and they are going to have no sympathy, and train constable is just going to whip that ticket sheet out of his 96 holster belt and show me.




No comments: