Saturday, November 3, 2007

One's Pointing His Tree Branch at Me

ugh. I had the worst sleep ever last night. It was one of those sleeps where you never really sleep, and you just leap hurdles around your bed, and hope that it'll tire you out so you'll eventually stop looking at the alarm clock every fifteen minutes wondering when you can just get up and not have to go through this agony. That is what I felt like last night, and now I’m at work, being angry and sucky.

So last night I took the train to go see modest mouse and I was bombarded by hosts of scenies, which are much like tweenies, as they are scensters that have not yet fully developed. Anyway, scenies galore, and one crazy man wearing a trench coat and talking about how fucked Calgary is, and that "everywhere you turn someone’s fucking holdin’ a knife at your throat and shit." Then he proceeded to talk about how Calgary no longer has true Calgarians and that every "tom, dick and fucking harry has moved here from everywhere else, they takin’ over tha city." Then he was all like "that's why I carry a gun." Then this dumb scenie decided to be like "EXCUSE ME... did you say you had a gun" and he was like, "haha no you must've heard me wrong" and she was all "uhhh like no, i'm pretty sure that's what you said." God, what a dumb twat she was. If you suspect someone’s carrying a gun, you don't question them about it! I was just waiting for him to pull out his gun and point it at her and say "EXCUSE ME....I DOOOO HAVE A GUN...AND I'M GONNA KILL YOU FIRST YOU DUMB TWAT" That's exactly how it would have played out, then he would have killed everyone else on the train, me included, all cause some dumb scenie bitch thought she was being fucking noble. Moral discretion does not come into play when on the train. Mind your own fucking business.

My second favourite part of the train ride was this other scenie, who was probably 80 pounds, 14, and pushing the skin on his neck upwards to try and make a double chin of sorts. He then took pictures of himself with his skin flap double chin deal. God it was bizarre.

No comments: