Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Too much bubbly.

Magnum Mondays have officially begun; last night being our first. Five solid hours of television and a magnum of Champagne…heaven I tell you, heaven… and with one hour dedicated to revisiting past Dawson’s Creek episodes, a girl couldn’t be happier. But seriously, Dawson’s Creek taught me all there is to know about life and love! (I just love trite sayings) Really though, I think it just gave me unrealistic views of love…because there will be no fireplace, or hair combing, or sailboat, there will just be a whole lot of awkwardness, with someone that will never say endearing things like “I’m going to count to 10 and then I’m going to kiss you”

I’m really sad to have to go back to school tomorrow, four days off was just grand. I slept in a lot, and let me tell you sleeping is the past time I love the most, and probably because it requires no effort, concentration, or physical ability….you just lie horizontally and that’s it. Even when I can’t sleep because I’m ridden with anxiety, I still find comfort just being in my bed, under my covers, not sleeping, just thinking about all the random and retarded shit in my life that’s making me oh so anxious. Usually it’s very lowly stuff that one usually doesn’t become anxious about, but me, I’m just consumed by it, and it doesn’t seem to ever want to go away. Then there are the days that everything seems to cause me some kind of grief, like why my shower curtain continues to let water escape from my shower and pool on my bathroom floor?! I’ll just never know.

This week is looking good…perogies, Mother Mother, and birthday parties.

No comments: